When it comes to the world of investment, the change is natural, but good investing advice is timeless and inspirational quotes on investment are always helpful. Over the years, legendary investors like Benjamin Graham, Warren Buffett, Peter Lynch, Dave Ramse, and Sir John Templeton have provided investment insights based on their experience that helps us to and stand the tests of time.
Here are 20 timeless investing quotes on investment and money management.
Quotes on Investment
- 1. “I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” – Warren Buffett
- 2. “If you don’t study any companies, you have the same success buying stocks as you do in a poker game if you bet without looking at your cards.” – Peter Lynch
- 3. “All intelligent investing is value investing – acquiring more that you are paying for. You must value the business in order to value the stock.” – Charlie Munger
- 4. “This company looks cheap, that company looks cheap, but the overall economy could completely screw it up. The key is to wait. Sometimes the hardest thing to do is to do nothing.” – David Tepper
- 5. “It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price, than a fair company at a wonderful price.” – Warren Buffett
- 6. “Never depend on a single income, make an investment to create a second source.” – Warren Buffet
- 7. “In investing, what is comfortable is rarely profitable.” – Robert Arnott
- 8. “An investment in knowledge pays the best dividends.” – Benjamin Franklin
Quotes on Saving Money
- 9. “Do not save what is left after spending; instead, spend what is left after saving.” ― Warren Buffett
- 10. A budget is telling your money where to go instead of wondering where it went. – Dave Ramsey
- 11. “If you would be wealthy, think of saving as well as getting.” —Benjamin Franklin
- 12. “The habit of saving is itself an education; it fosters every virtue, teaches self-denial, cultivates the sense of order, trains to forethought, and so broadens the mind.” —T.T. Munger
Quotes on Budgeting
- 13. “A budget is telling your money where to go instead of wondering where it went.” – Dave Ramsey
- 14. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- 15. “It is not necessary to do extraordinary things to get extraordinary results.” – Warren Buffett
- 16. Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver. –Ayn Rand
Read also: Why You Should Try the 50/30/20 Rule?
Quotes on Making Money
- 17. “Rule #1: Never lose money; Rule #2: Don’t forget rule #1.” – Warren Buffet
- 18. “It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- 19. “Money is multiplied in practical value depending on the number of W’s you control in your life: what you do, when you do it, where you do it, and with whom you do it.” – Timothy Ferriss
- 20. The real key to making money in stocks is not to get scared out of them. – Peter Lynch
Read also: Amazing E-Gold Investment
Bonus: Quotes on Life
- “If you want something you’ve never had, you’ll have to do something you’ve never done. – Dave Ramsey
- “If you don’t decide what your priorities are in life, everyone else will decide for you.” — Christy Wright
- “Success is a pile of failure that you are standing on.– Dave Ramsey
- “Kids develop their identity by getting clues from you about what you think about them, feel about them, and hope for them. They become who you think they are.” — Dr. Meg Meeker
- It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. –J. K Rowling
- Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning. -Robert Kiyosaki
- “When you change the way you think and believe, then you change the way you act.” — Ken Coleman
We all love good inspirational quotes. But the motivation is nothing without the action in real life.
Moreover, investing is always risky. But if you do proper research and keep yourself updated, your chances of long-term success are good.
These legendary investors of the past and present provide lots of timeless guidance of risk management, simplicity, and success. We just need to start thinking that how to improve our budget and start living the life that we meant to live.
Refer back to these inspirational quotes on investment, budgeting, and money management whenever you feel confused.
Tell me, how are they relevant to your experience? Do you have any other favorite quotes to add? Fell free to write to me.