Do you remember your Gmail account creation date? Google does not have such feature to display the account creation date directly.
Yes! Obviously, you can search for Gmail’s Welcome email in your inbox. So, you can follow its timestamp to know when you created your Gmail account. But, you might have deleted that mail like many of us have.
In that case, you can follow this method step by step. Here’s how to find that exact date.
Find Gmail Account Creation Date
1. From a desktop computer, first, open the Gmail Sign-in page. Then, Sign in to your Gmail account.
2. Now, click on the Gear icon to access your Account Settings.
3. A pop-up will appear. Select Settings from the list.
4. Now, select Forwarding and POP/IMAP option.
5. Now, go to the POP Download option. Then, look for the Status section. If you haven’t tampered with this section at all, then, you can find this message: POP is enabled for all mail that has arrived since followed by the date you created your Gmail account.
Gmail account creation date has immense value when it comes to Gmail password recovery. Therefore, whenever you need to recover your lost password using the Gmail Accounts Form, you can use the Gmail account creation date.
- Gmail Password Recovery in 5 Simple Methods [Reset/ Change] – Step by Step
- How do I switch between multiple Gmail accounts?
- Can we have multiple Gmail addresses under one Gmail Account?
- How to Use WhatsApp as a Private Store for your Documents and Notes
- 10 most useful Whatsapp tricks you should know
- Virtual Stock Trading websites to learn trading without risking your money
- Stock Market Basics – Indian Stock Market for beginners