We always want to be in touch with our friends and family. Whatsapp made this very easy. Whatsapp is super-fast and accessible on all major mobile platforms, like Windows, Android, and iOS. It also has a desktop version. In addition, Facebook has no plans to charge WhatsApp users. You must be using WhatsApp primarily for text messaging, voice calling and video calling. Let’s move on to our topic of this article. We will discuss the method through which you can use WhatsApp as a private store for documents and notes.
WhatsApp as a Private Store
There are some more interesting uses for WhatsApp that makes this app more useful. Along with communicating with the external world, you can also use WhatsApp as below.
1. Storage – You can stock photos, notes, PDFs, voice memos, scanned documents and everything else which you store in a private storage space that is accessible from everywhere.
2. Quick Transfer – In addition, you can quickly transfer web links, documents, screenshots, and other files between your computer and phone. Most of all, you do not need to Sign up. Whatsapp offers a higher level of privacy that social media platforms do not.
The concept is simple and amazing. You need to create a new virtual contact. You can store all of the photos, notes, and documents as the messages. So, let read the method.
1. First of all, you have to create a new group in your WhatsApp. I believe that you know this very well.
2. Now, add any contact from your address book to this group. Give this group a name and save.
3. Remember while you create a new group, you need to add only one person inside the group. Just add only one member because you have to delete this. So, tap and hold on the participant list and remove.
4. After removing the member, you will be the only member of that group. Technically, you have created a private store, for all of your messages. These messages not will be shared with anyone.
5. In addition, this is accessible from the web (desktop) and your mobile phone. If you want to transfer any document or images from computer to phone, open web.whatsapp.com on the computer; send the file to this group. It will instantly become available on your phone. There’s search built-in so you can easily find messages as well.
In conclusion, you can enjoy WhatsApp as a Private Store for your documents and notes but you need to remember that the access to your app content is enabled until you are on your WhatsApp account for some specific number. Once you change to some other number then all of yours app accessibility would be gone. If you want to access again, then, you have to use the WhatsApp on that same account number only.
Please leave your queries in the comment section and let us know your views regarding this article.